Images - Date Modified

Jul 10, 2009 at 3:56 AM

Hi,

I have a small question about images (possible issue?).

I noticed on XP, the extracted images seem to be missing/or have an invalid "last modified date"? Is there a way to change that to the current date, as with the html file?

-Thank You,

Leigh

Coordinator
Jul 23, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Hi Leigh,

The extracted images are what are stored in the document. You may need to manually "touch" the file to introduce the last modified date.

Regards

Anand

Jul 25, 2009 at 2:30 AM

Hi Anand,

Yes, I understand they are extracted from the document.  But it seems a bit odd that a file date is not added automatically when the images are saved to the files ystem.

While it is certainly possible to do this manually, it is an extra step which detracts from what is otherwise a very easy to use program.  What are your thoughts on this?

Thank You,

Leigh

Aug 6, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Any thoughts?

Developer
Aug 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM
Edited Aug 8, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Hi Leigh,

Please get the plugin files present at  https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y1RwZGlvYXlnYU0wTVE9PQ (available till 15th Aug, 09)

The files you see in temp folder are extracted as it is from the docx file and are available to developers only for debugging purposes.  Irregularities in these files are not considered as OpenXMLViewer tool issues.

I have a patch for you to make the timestamp appear. Unzip the file and replace the dlls in the appropritate folder depending on your browser.

Regards,

Prashanth